9/20/2015

Henryville + My secret project revealed!

Hi everyone! :)

I had a very busy last week-end last week and I am eager to let you know how the Henryville craft show went...! Plus, I mentioned a few days ago that I was working on a surprise project and I can finally reveal you all the details...! :)

So, Henryville was a lot of fun - and a lot of work of course - but I met some fantastic people over the weekend and I am so grateful to each and every one of you who stopped by booth 21 and got to know me and my creations. In total, 1100 visitors stopped by the exhibit during the weekend. We also had an unexpected and very hot weather that took both sellers and buyers by surprise, but was quite welcome I believe.

My latests Earrings made with Swarovski Crystals were a big hit and I'm happy to say more supplies and colors will be bought for my next shows for this year! Kirameku will attend at least two more shows this year, and I will be back with all the details as I'm still waiting for a few confirmations. But I can tell you for sure that I will have one show in the Montreal area.

Also, the Square payment option was very appreciated by my customers so it is official, it has become part of my essential tools when I'm on a fair.


Kirameku's booth at the Henryville's craft show in 2015 (booth 21)

I'm guessing that you are all happy to know about the fair, but that your are more more intrigued about my secret project...! On September 1st, I posted this status on my Facebook page :
''Something terribly exciting is going on at Kirameku and has put my little shop in full production mode...! Can you guess what it is? Stay tuned for the good news...!''

The Berry pendants for the Necklaces during their drying process

So, on September 5th; I stopped by the Boutique La Grotte 100% Québec and dropped off 15 Berry Rings and 10 exclusive Berry Necklace & Ring Sets for consignment. The boutique had called me at the beginning of the month to let me know that they would be delighted to take my jewelry in after our meeting of this summer. So, it is with great pleasure that I was able to share with you all the good news on my social medias that ever since September 8, my jewelry is available for purchase at this lovely boutique in Magog, Quebec!

The front of the Boutique La Grotte 100% Québec, in Magog

So, were you able to guess? :) The Necklace & Ring sets comes already packed in my latest packaging - a white box made of recycled paper and topped with a teal slick ribbon.

The exclusive Berry Necklace & Ring that are now available at the Boutique la Grotte 100% Québec!

Want an exclusive Berry Necklace & Ring Set right away? Stop by the boutique at 67, Principale Street West, they are opened all week! You can get their opening schedule here along with more infos!

On this everyone, have a wonderful week! :)
* M *

No comments:

Post a Comment