8/11/2015

Craft Show work for 2015

Hi everyone!

Hope you are having a beautiful weekend! Here in Longueuil, your favorite crafter have been working super hard in some new additions for the 2015 craft shows!

I'm very pleased to be going back to the Henryville craft show this year and I'm still waiting on a few confirmation for the upcoming shows in a few months but no worries, you will be the first to know!

My table display is still under revision and I can't wait to post some final pictures! But until all of my supplies orders come in, I've been busy creating some new jewelry pieces.

So here is the countdown so far :

Jewelry made with Swarovskis Elements

* 20 rivoli studd earrings
* 21 Dangleling Crystal Earrings
* 4 limited edition Swarovksi crystal pendants
* 8 Mother of Pearl Earrings with new Swarovksi crystal colors

The gorgeous new Crystal Earrings collection with Swarovski rivolis.
Can't wait to have them? Pre-order them now! Just leave me a comment below and I'll get back to you! :)


Berry Collection

* 15 pendant necklaces and earrings sets
* 5 necklaces with silver leaves
* 10 new Berry ring colors uniquely for the craft shows in 2015

The lovely Montana Blue Berry Necklace from Kirameku!

Earrings

* 12 Dangle & Drop with diotrich glass
* 15 Dangle & Drop with glass rondelle - restock
* 10 Chinese Crystal special edition

Wow, what a list...! There will be plenty more to come, but I hope I got you all intrigued and excited about the craft shows for 2015! :)

On this everyone, I'll wish you all agood evening! And please, let me know which item you look more forward to in the comments below!
* M *

No comments:

Post a Comment