7/18/2015

The color dilemma and the glue adventure

Hi everyone! :)

I hope you all had a great week! Mine was off to a promising start, as when I opened up my mailbox Monday night, I had already received my Swarovski crystals and stainless steel earrings bases! I was super excited and I jumped on another suppliers website to order some more crystals. I wanted to do all the earrings at once, so that they would be all ready at the same time.


So here I was, switching and editing my cart all week, unable to decide which  Swarovskis were the most beautiful and the most unique. I have a set of 5 main colors that I haven't seen anywhere, and I'm quite happy about my finds since the lack of colors available is the whole point of me starting this earrings line anyways. I've finally sent out my order and I'm proud to announce that Vitrail Light and Rose Peach colors will be added to this collection! :)

On Thursday night, I simply had to try my newest findings! So I set up the earring bases, later out the crystals and took out my super-strong glue. What was not my surprise when I couldn't opened up the tube...! And once I did, my entire stock was completely dry....! I tested the glue on my own earrings to ensure I was pleased with the result. I carefully closed the lid and sealed everything. Why this happened? I have no idea! I'm currently asking my fellow etsians about this technical - and unfortunate - issue. So I'm sad to say we'll both have to wait a little bit longer before that collection launches....! I've reordered the glue, and hopefully I will have a solution by the time it gets here.

But, despite this downside to this week, I'm happy to say that I will be putting my smartphone to full use as I've now opened up an Instagram account! So I will be posting sneakpeeks and inspiration pictures more often! :)

I hope I will see you there!
On this, I have wish you a marvelous weekend! :)
*M*

No comments:

Post a Comment