1/15/2014

School… Wait, what?!

Hi everyone!

Wow, I never thought I would say this so soon, but looks like I'm going back to school. Well, maybe I'm being too dramatic about it lol, but I feel like the wooden chairs are still imprinted on my bottom. (Remember, I graduated in 2011) Fine, it's only two months and part time and all but still, I guess it comes as a surprise to me too lol! It's a bit strange to think that I'll be taking web design classes with a pen and notebook, but nothing beats paper for me - media speaking.
But hey, I've got a bit of extra time so why not? New year, new skill, horray! : )

Oh and I just want to take a minute to say a bit thank you to Sarah of the AAA Support Team for making me the Shop of the day : ) It was really sweet of her and I also want to thank everyone who took the time to stop by my shop and promote. What a great way to start the year.

2014 sure sounds full of surprises! :D And stay posted, some new jewelry is getting listed this week. Thanks for stopping by and see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment