1/08/2014

Kirameku in 2014

Good evening everyone ! : )

Oh yes, as I mentioned in my previous post, time has fly. But what about Kirameku you might say? Did you left it on the side too like your blog? Well, yes and no… I didn't had enough time on my hand to do as many new products and promotions as I wish I had, but I enlisted in more craft fairs than in 2011. Some were good and some were bad but overall, I love it as much as the first time I tried it and I want to do 3 craft shows at least this year. I'm very glad Etsy has a Local market prototype and I can't wait to use it! Basically you can put up in your shop the location of your upcoming craft fairs. That is awesome! 

Now, I've had more free time on my hands from the end of 2013 and for the beginning of 2014. So, as a good graphic designer, I wasn't totally satisfied about my shop's image, so I rebranded it! Let me show you, I'm so proud of it! :D

Here's the Valentine's day shop banner. A lot of my visitors loved the bookeh effect on the Christmas banner, so I decided to keep it for this one too.

 Here are the ads that you will see on a few blogs and websites.


And here is the wonderful mini-cards from Moo! :D I simply love Moo and I love their products  Quality print, affordable prices, funky options and made from sustainable sources …? What more can you ask?! 
And now I still have to work on my packaging. I'll keep you guys posted : )




''But, what about the paper earrings'' you'll say. ''I loved those!'' Well, a new collection is still in R&D, but I found some amazing new papers and I think they will be perfect for this fall! Right now with the scarves and all, I don't think long dangling paper earrings are such a good idea. I'm a big fan of those, but it's such a mess when they get stuck in your favourite scarf… :S

Yep yep, I sure kept busy! I've also introduced a wedding collection in my necklaces - those have pearls and Swarovski crystals in plus of the classic berry charm.

Also, last but not least, there was a lot of re-shooting my products in the last few months. It was a huge task but I think it was definitely worth it! I read a lot about online marketing and I want to share a few articles with you about it. But that's going to be for another time.

So, let`s sum this up ! 
Sales : 123
Twitter follower : 627
Blog follower : 92
Items : 69
Heart shop : 750

Thank you so much for taking the time to check all my hard work ! : )
Please feel free to leave comments or suggestions below! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment