8/29/2010

O....M... G... !!

Hi everyone !

I will make this post kind of very very quick because.... my ! I am having so many orders I just can`t stop dancing in joy !

On the 28th, I had the honor of being on the Etsy daily Finds email. The sideeffects ? Lots lots of loves and hearts ! And sales as many as I had never seen them in my shop..... !!! O_O

Wow ! I am so honored to see that you guyz love what I do so much ! Wow, I don`t know what else to say but a huge HUGE thank you ! And lots of hugs ! :D

So, as promised ! I have goodies for you ! :D

I am doing a Flower Paper Earrings giveaway for this week on Krista`s lovely blog !

She was kind enough to write a review on them as she worn them for a whole week ! Result ? She fell in love with it ! :D

Yes, I am telling you, you will fall in love with my items ! And that will just make me super happy to send you unique items that I had so much fun creating ! ;P

On this, once again, thank you !

And simply follow the link for my lovely giveaway ! :D

Have a marvelous day everyone !

* M *

2 comments: