6/10/2010

Oh sun, where have you gone to ?

Hi everyone !


I do know know what happened here in Montreal, but we are freezing ! Seriously, we just started to have some great weather, between 20 and 27 degrees, and now the temperatures dropped around 14 degrees ! O_o

Hurray for the sandals and skirts ! T_T And we have lots lots of rain ! Gee, I hope that we will get back to a normal summer soon ! T_T

I have a lot of stuff to do today, so my message will be brief. I have to figure out how to do gift certificates, got tons of ideas for new items, great feedback from Etsy sellers that gave me other perspectives on my shop... and last, but not least, figure out how I can have a special sale section here for you followers !

I was on fire today and listed new items ! Wouhou ! Halfway done ! :P

Countdown : 40 items listed
40 left to go !

I have ordered new beads ,I can't wait to get them ! :P

For now I will just post my deal of the day here, hoping to find a better way soon.


** Gorgeous dangeling silver and purple earrings ! **

MARKED DOWN ! Were 10.50$ now 7.50$ !
Refund via paypal

http://www.etsy.com/listing/38589788/silver-and-purple-sparkle-earrings


On this, have a nice day everyone !

* M *

No comments:

Post a Comment