6/28/2010

208 shop hearts and still going !

Oh God I am tired !

I got a tuff day today, as I went shopping with my brad new yellow Charlotte Russe shoes ! :P

It was actually a super cool dealfrom a girl I know, wich she had never worn them, so this is not exactly the same model I have, they are from last year, but they have some great great shoes !

And despite the high heels, I must say, they are quite confortable ! And yes, I took them on a test drive, as I went all the way downtown to fecth some cooking books and treated a friend with a bella pella soap !

I just fell in love with them ! :P



Charlotte Russe great shoes

Aren`t they great ?!
Ah, why does girls love shoes so much ?

Style : Checked. confort : Checked. And yes, I took them on a proper test drive, as I went all the way downtown to fecth some cooking books and treated a friend with a bella pella soap ! So a 4h hour shopping trip and the bus drive.

I fell in love with bella pella`s new blueberry soap, it smells sooooo goood !



Bella Pella`s amazing soaps


The thing is, when you get into that store, you want to buy soap for the next 10 years. They have great handmade soaps, yes yes, made here Montreal.

Here is the one I bought her, but shuuuuuuuuush ! Don`t tell her, it is a secret ! :P
It is her birthday today ;D

Well, that`s it for my review for today !

I must go to bed now and put my amazing books away ! :P

But, before, Countdown ! :P

47 items listed ! New Baladi earrings added today ! Yay !
33 more to go ! :P

On this...

`Night !

* M *

No comments:

Post a Comment